Let us brighten your smile!
Your optimal oral health is our number one priority here at Saban Family Dental. Not only do we prioritize in helping you achieve optimal oral health, one of our main goals is to help you preserve your natural teeth healthy and strong as long as possible, throughout your lifetime. Saban Family Dental is conveniently located at the corner of a major intersection, Burnhamthorpe Road and Martin Grove Road. Our office can be found right next door to TD Bank, which is hard to miss.
As a general dental practice we offer a variety of dental care services from restorative to aesthetic services. Our professional and caring staffs aim to provide top quality care and services to all of our patients; this is we have patients from areas such as Burlington, Woodbridge, and Mississauga. New patients are always welcome. Come visit us today!
Why Saban Family Dental?
Some reasons why you should chose our office as your dental provider:
- we have passion for dentistry and constantly strive to improve our knowledge and services
- we take your privacy seriously and comply with all Ontario privacy laws
- we have awareness and deep sympathy for patiens that are in pain
- we are trained to deal with anxious patients and can offer wide array of sedation services including Nitros Oxide
- we provided services to all age groups (infants to seniors) and can truly be a one stop shopping for all your family dental needs by providing extensive line of dental services
- we have advanced facilities and equipment in order to provide top-notch service to our patients
- we are conviniently located in the heart of Etobicoke with plenty of free parking and TTC station in front of our office
- we are located on the ground floor, have street access and are fully wheelchair accessible
Dental Laser for Gums
At Saban Family Dental, laser is used for various dental procedures, including gum shaping and teeth whitening.
Digital imaging and computer imaging technology is available at our practice to help us better present the treatment options to you.
Our team uses digital x-rays and panoramic x-rays as diagnostic tools that help us get insight into our patients specific needs that might not be able to detect with the naked eye.
Intra-oral cameras can take detailed pictures right inside your mouth. We use these images to magnify specific areas of concern and to easier explain to our patients what needs to be done.
LED Fast-Curing Lights are used by dental health professionals to harden composite bonding and cements.
Magnification is used by dentists to see areas of the mouth not visible with the naked eye.
Meet Our Team
We are known for our inviting environment and take pride in our superior customer service. When you first walk into the office, you will be greeted by our professional front desk staffs that take care of your future appointments as well as insurance billings – whether it is direct or non-direct billing. Our committed and friendly staffs will make your experience at Saban Family Dental easy and effortless, guaranteed.
FOUNDER / MAIN DENTIST
Dr. Jeka Saban
Our main dentist, Dr. Jeka Saban, takes pride in her quality of work and has been practicing dentistry since year _____.
Agata will be able to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding to treatments to the best of her knowledge.
Our competent dental hygienist, Spomenka RDH, is committed in providing the highest quality of care during your routine dental scaling visits.